- You may have slight redness at the electrode insertion site near the ankle.
Diet and Activity
- You may return to your normal diet and activity, as tolerated, after the procedure.
- Take extra strength Tylenol (acetaminophen) or NSAID pain medications (such as ibuprofen) as needed for pain, but discomfort is very uncommon after the procedure.
Problems you should report
- Fevers > 101.
- Any pain not controlled by oral medication.
- Spreading redness from the insertion site.
- Inability to urinate.
- Any concerns or problems, please contact us at (717) 393-1771 anytime.
You should be scheduled for your next stimulation visit before leaving the office. Please call (717) 393-1771 as needed to confirm time and location.